- Are you a Native/Fluent German Speaker?
- Would you like to move to Amsterdam to work and live?
- Are you looking for a challenging job in Recruitment?
- Do you get a lot of energy from finding the ideal match?
- Do you have a commercial and customer-oriented attitude?
Come join our team at Working Adventures as an International Recruiter!
Who are we?
Working Adventures is a new recruitment company that helps young adventurers work abroad for major brands such as Google, Facebook, Zalando and Bol.com. We help Dutch, German and French candidates find jobs in cities such as Barcelona, Lisbon, Athens and Berlin.
What are you going to do?
As an International Recruiter, you will help connect German candidates with our clients based all across Europe. You’ll have to manage the recruitment process from end-to-end including, screening CVs, interviewing interested candidates and working with our clients to find the perfect match!
What do you get?
- Nice starting salary of € 2,000-€2,200 gross per month on a full-time basis (40 hours);
- Monthly uncapped bonus;
- Phone and laptop;
- Nice colleagues and an international working atmosphere with free daily lunch, monthly team outings and occassional trips abroad!
What are we looking for?
- You speak German to a fluent/native level;
- You prefer to work in a commercial role and with targets;
- You’re a people person and love to interact with people;
- You take initiative and you are very positive;
- Good command of the English language in speech and writing.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll call you back within 24 hours if you meet our requirements.